Cellulite can be a very annoying nuisance, even for women with trim figures. The fat deposits that appear under your skin may not be dangerous, but make women feel unattractive. Apart from being inherited, cellulite may occur due to obesity, hormonal changes, dehydration, slow metabolism, fatty diet, poor diet or inactive lifestyle. It is, therefore, more visible in people with light skin.While there are several ways of getting rid of cellulite, creams that make it less visible are the most preferred by many women. A good example of a popular anti-cellulite cream is a Revitol Cellulite Solution.
What Is Revitol Cellulite Solution?
Revitol Cellulite Solution fights the fat under your skin by dissolving it. It is just one of the products under the Revitol brand, which boasts of skin care, anti-aging, anti-acne, and hair removal solutions. According to the manufacturer, the anti-cellulite cream is pure and safe given the strict quality control measures it must go through.
To get rid of cellulite, all you must do is apply and rub in Revitol to the affected skin. You will have to apply it for 3 to 4 times a day to get quick results. Within no time, the easy-to-absorb ingredients get under your skin and begin to reduce cellulite. Within a couple of weeks, you would have gotten rid of the cellulite dimples even as your muscle tone gets a boost.
What Are the Revitol Cellulite Solution Ingredients?
The manufacturer of Revitol cellulite solution lists a few ingredients which work together to make it effective. They include the following:
- Caffeine. This is a natural vasodilator which stimulates the movement of blood into the area with cellulite. It also helps get rid of any excess water. It is not enough to drink coffee. You must apply it topically to improve the flow of blood under the skin.
- Algae Extract. It is great as a detoxifier and slimming agent. That is why it works very well to get rid of cellulite. Also known as bladderwrack, it helps improve the skin’s elasticity.
- Capsicum Extract. This ingredient is extracted from hot as well as green pepper. It helps increase blood circulation to help the body get rid of cellulite. Capsicum extract also helps promote skin health.
- Green Tea Extract. They are great antioxidants in green tea and they have the ability to get rid of the pesky toxins from the body.
- Retinol A. This is a type of vitamin A. It is effective when it comes to stimulating the repair and production of the tissues connecting the dermis and epidermis. Retinol A is, therefore, effective for promoting the elasticity of your skin by promoting the production of collagen.
- Shea Butter. Commonly used in cosmetics to moisturize and nourish the skin. It is effective when it comes to making cellulite less visible.
- Horsetail Extract. It is effective for promoting skin firmness and tone. Horsetail Extract works by stimulating the production of collagen.
How Does Revitol Cellulite Solution Work?
Revitol features several great ingredients including retinol A and caffeine to help control cellulite. The other ingredients include green tea, bladderwrack, algae extract, and L-carnitine. What Retinol A does is to rejuvenate the cells and tissues in the skin’s epidermis and dermis. Caffeine, on the other hand, makes the skin smoother, even as it makes blood circulation more vigorous.
The cream also features algae extract, which is great when it comes to skin health and beauty. When combined with bladderwrack and green tea, it helps stimulate the fat cells to get into the natural burning process. The fat cells are literally woken up and spurred into action.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Revitol Cellulite Solution?
Before buying Revitol cellulite solution, it is important to consider whether it works, or it doesn’t. The following are the pros and cons of Revitol:
The Main Pros
- The manufacturer provides information about the ingredients.
- There is 90-day money back guarantee for people buying Revitol.
- The user testimonials on the official Revitol website show that it actually works.
- There is no tingling feeling under the skin, which makes it better than other cellulite solutions.
- It has no odor and would hardly be irritating to the nose.
The Main Cons
- It doesn’t work overnight as you have to use it for a while to get results.
- You need to apply it 3 to 4 times a day, which is not very easy for some individuals.
- The manufacturer hardly offers any sample.
Does Revitol Cellulite Solution Really Work?
The Revitol Cellulite Solution contains a few ingredients that have the ability to reduce cellulite as well as firm and tone the skin. The claims by the manufacturer can, therefore, be trusted. There are several testimonials from customers as well as before/after photos which show positive results. Clearly, this cellulite solution does what its manufacturers claim.
It is, however, important that you combine Revitol with a healthy diet and exercise if you want to permanently get rid of cellulite. Drinking a lot of fresh water is a must. After using Revitol for at least 40 days, you should be able to see results. Don’t forget to get into a sustained healthy living program for long-term results.
What Are the Revitol Cellulite Solution Side Effects?
As an all-natural product, Revitol cellulite solution is highly effective. It doesn’t cause any side effects thanks to its natural ingredients. According to the online user testimonials, Revitol is a must-have solution for anyone with cellulite prone skin. Applying the cream is easy. Apart from absorbing fast into the skin, it has a neutral scent, which basically means you will never feel irritated by it. It doesn’t cause a burning, irritation or a tingling sensation after application. Unlike other cellulite creams, Revitol is safe for use by pregnant women.
You can buy the cream in 3 different packages:
- Best Value Package – buy 3, get 2 free for $149.95 ($29.99 each) and free shipping.
- Tier 3 Package – buy 2, get 1 free for $99.95 ($33.32 each).
- Sampler Package – 1 for $49.95.
The Revitol cellulite solution does exactly what the manufacturers claim. It contains ingredients that work on tissues at several levels. These ingredients have undergone numerous studies to show how effective they are in getting rid of cellulite.