Your genetics can expose you to psoriasis, an inflammatory disease that appears as red skin, and silvery scales. It is common on the knees, elbows, and scalp. This disease is linked to the immune system and is in no way contagious. Dry skin scales appear due to the accelerated formation of dead skin.
Your body contains specialized white blood cells known as T-lymphocytes. These cells produce anti-inflammatory chemicals that cause the accelerated production of dead skin cells. Because of its cause, psoriasis is considered to be a long-term and incurable inflammatory disease of the skin. Psoriasis affects many people. In the USA, up to 5 million people suffer from this disease.
For many people with this disease, life can be a burden. Many of them end up experiencing the following:
• Avoiding to be seen in public without their skin fully covered.
• Avoiding to shake hands with their acquaintances.
• Feel ashamed when other people ask about their skin condition.
Revitol Dermasis Psoriasis Cream Review
If you are one of the people with psoriasis, you don’t have to worry anymore. There is a solution in Revitol Dermasis Psoriasis Cream.
It is made using a clinically proven formula. This cream contains ingredients that have undergone testing and approval by the FDA. You can, therefore, trust it to control the symptoms of psoriasis. It also moisturizes and soothes the skin. You no longer have to worry about flaking and scaling since this cream is formulated to heal your skin naturally.
Revitol Dermasis Psoriasis Cream Ingredients
The ingredients used in this formulation include PH balancers, emollients, essential oils, and moisturizers. Apart from promoting the healing of the skin, they leave it feeling soft and smooth. They include the following:
• Vitamin E Acetate. This powerful antioxidant works by increasing the moisture content of the outer layer of the skin. It is also a natural sunscreen that protects you against the harmful effects of ultra-violet rays.
• Palm oil. Get your skin protected by this oil that penetrates the skin easily to form a thin but protective layer. It ensures your skin remains moisturized throughout.
• Melaleuca Alternifolia, which is also known as Tea Tree Oil. It is an essential oil that Australian aboriginals have used for centuries to maintain the health of the skin.
The Pros and Cons of the Cream
• It moisturizes and soothes the skin, leaving it with a healthy look.
• It relieves you of psoriasis symptoms such as scaling, irritation, redness, and itching.
• It is made from the highest quality ingredients.
• It is formulated using the best industry practices to assure you of safety.
• It will make you confident and not afraid to show your skin.
• It is only available for sale on the official website.
• This is not a cure for psoriasis, but only a way of managing the disease.
How Revitol Dermasis Psoriasis Cream Works
This cream helps control the symptoms of psoriasis which make your skin look patchy and red. The cream basically encourages the shedding of the dead skin cells. It is a skin exfoliate that removes all the dead skin that comes as a result of the over-production of dead skin cells. These unsightly dry skin patches make psoriasis such a serious skin condition. The cream contains Salicylic Acid, which activates the natural process of shedding the layer of dead skin.
But that is not all. The cream also contains key ingredients to help moisturize your skin from deep down. A good example is Palm Oil which moisturizes your skin by forming a protective layer under the skin. It is included in this cream because of the ease with which it penetrates the skin. Another key ingredient is Vitamin E Acetate, which is an antioxidant as well as an effective moisturizer of the outer layer of the skin. It also works by protecting your skin from the harmful effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
Does Revitol Dermasis Psoriasis Cream Really Work?
According to customer reviews, this cream actually works. They have reported that they no longer feel embarrassed to expose their skin to the public. To them, this cream has changed their lives.
The cream is sold in three packages:
- Best Selling Package (5-month plan) – buy 3 bottles and get 2 bottles free. It costs $119.85 ($23.97 per bottle).
- Tier 2 Package (3-month plan) – buy 2 bottles and get 1 free. It costs $79.90 ($2.63 per bottle).
- Tier 3 Package (1 month plan) – buy 1 bottle, which costs $34.95.
If you’re looking for a way to manage psoriasis, then the Dermasis Cream is one of the best creams on the market that can help you do that.
Revitol Dermasis Psoriasis Cream$34.95
- It relieves of psoriasis symptoms like scaling, irritation, redness, and itching.
- It is made from the highest quality ingredients.
- It moisturizes and soothes the skin
- This is not a cure for psoriasis
- It is only available for sale on the official website