Brands such as Hello Slim teatox are slowly making their way into the hearts of detox enthusiasts. Why so? You don’t need to make your own concoction.
Did you know that you can’t just put anything you want into your teatox? I’ve heard of several cases wherein consumers suffered from negative side effects from making their own tea detox.
Scary, right? All the more reason to stick to the pre-made ones such as Hello Slim.
More and more people, especially those who cannot stomach the icky green juice cleanses, favor this type of detox method, too. Why? They are just tea but way better.
They are peppered with different ingredients to serve several purposes. Some do teatox to rid their body of toxins, boost their energy, and lose weight. Hello Slim claims to offer you with those. But is it true? Does the brand stay true to its promises?
In this post, we will talk about Hello Slim, its ingredients, and frequently asked questions so that you can decide if this teatox brand is for you.
But before we dive deeper into the brand, let us discuss what teatoxing is.
Teatox or tea detox is an infusion of tea with different fresh and natural ingredients. This mixture is said to fortify the immune system, reduce bloating, keep you energized all day long, and more importantly, help you lose the unwanted pounds.
More often than not, people teatox to lose weight… which makes this detoxing method famous. Even supermodels and known influencers swear by products such as Hello Slim for that particular reason. Did you know that people spend thousands of dollars for teatoxing?
But what’s in the tea? Ingredients may vary from cinnamon, ginger, licorice to dandelion. Common ingredients are those that aid weight loss. Examples include Guarana, and Senna leaf.
Prior to making your own mixture, we strongly suggest that you consult with your doctor or nutritionist about the ingredients. Herbs may be generally safe, but some combinations can be harmful to those who are under medication. They may hinder the way your body absorbs your medicine so you need to take extra precautions.
You also need to get the right amount of ingredients correctly… and drink as much as four cups in a day for up to 30 days or so. If not, you might suffer from side effects such as severe stomach cramps and vomiting.
Having said so, I prefer sticking to ready-to-drink teas such as Hello Slim than making my own for my safety and sanity.
What Is Hello Slim?
Hello Slim is a 30-day teatox program that is made up of 2 kinds of tea. Hello Slim Good Morning speeds up your metabolism while giving you all the energy that you need to get through the day.
Hello Slim Good Night helps eliminate toxins and calms your mind and body so that you get a good night’s sleep. This delicious teatox is proudly GMO-, gluten-, lactose-, and nut-free.
It is also composed of natural ingredients that are safe. The ingredients of the day and night teas complement each other.
What’s in It?
Each teabag of Hello Slim Good Morning has 7 natural active ingredients. This delicious tea will give you that extra jolt to keep you active in the morning. In addition to that, it keeps you from the unnecessary snacking by suppressing your appetite, while increasing metabolism and burning calories.
Below are the ingredients of the daytime tea:
- Chicory Root – nourishes the good bacteria in your gut to fight the bad bacteria and allows for better absorption of nutrients. It also promotes healthy digestion, keeps blood glucose in healthy levels, and reduces calorie intake.
- Elderberry – packed with nutrients and antioxidants to strengthen the immune system, and is said to improve mood because of its antidepressant properties.
- Eucalyptus Leaf – can stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Green Tea – has components that increase metabolism, break down fats, and supply you with the needed energy for the day.
- Guarana – has a high caffeine content so it boosts energy, ups metabolism of fat, and helps lose weight. It can also lessen fatigue and tension.
- Rosa Canina – or dog-rose is a super food packed with vitamins and minerals. It has antioxidants that lessen the cholesterol levels.
- Yerba Mate – contains properties that can stop cravings through improving mood, enhances sleep quality, and repairs damaged gastrointestinal tracts, while nourishing you.
Hello Slim Good Night has 6 natural active ingredients. Drink this tea before going to bed to ensure a restful sleep. As you sleep, your body is relieved from bloating and toxins. The following are its ingredients:
- Ginger Root – reduces bloating, improves stomach’s functioning, and responsible for detoxing
- Hibiscus – has antidepressant properties, reduces liver damage, helps in digestion, and detoxes the body
- Lemongrass – relieves bloating, lowers cholesterol levels, reduces anxiety, and improves skin.
- Licorice Root – relieves gastrointestinal problems by repairing the stomach lining. It also promotes deeper and longer sleep.
- Mint – cleanses palate, relieves indigestion and symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, helps your body better absorb nutrients, and reduces depression
- Orange Zest – helps control appetite, and treats multiple skin problems like acne, blackheads, dry skin, and more. It is also a natural sedative so it can calm nerves and keeps insomnia at bay.
Frequently Asked Questions
After reading all those details above, I am more than sure that you still have a few questions. Take a look at the list below to see if your queries are there.
1. How many tea bags are there in a pack?
Each of the Hello Slim Good Morning and Good Night packs have 30 tea bags that will last for 30 days of the program.
2. How do I prepare the tea bags?
The morning tea has to be brewed for 5 minutes below 100 degree Celsius. Drink the tea before or during your breakfast. The night tea only needs to be brewed for 3 minutes. Drink this tea after your last meal or before sleeping.
Just one cup in the morning and another cup in the evening will do.
3. I forgot to drink the tea on schedule. What can I do?
It’s not a problem. Just drink the next day.
4. How often can I teatox with Hello Slim?
You can teatox for up to 4 times per year. After your 30-day program, the manufacturer suggests that you take a break before starting another teatoxing program.
5. Who are not allowed to drink Hello Slim tea?
Men and women can drink Hello Slim. However, those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, allergic to any of the ingredients, under medication, and are under 18 years old are advised to refrain from drinking the tea.
Consult your doctor prior to trying the tea as it might conflict with your medicine. If you experience vomiting and diarrhea, please stop drinking right away.
6. Do I need to exercise and eat healthy?
Yes, you still do even if the tea helps in losing weight and detoxifying the body. However, nothing still beats having a healthy lifestyle so the company suggests doing all those 3 together.
7. Where can I buy Hello Slim?
There are a lot of counterfeit Hello Slim teas so make sure that you buy from their website. There is a 90-day return policy if you don’t like the tea so you don’t need to worry.
As you go through your life, you will accumulate toxins from the things that you eat or drink, and from the air you breathe. The constant build-up of toxins causes bloating, makes you feel tired, and weakens your immune system. But there’s a solution to this though.
You will need to shed off those extra pounds and take care of yourself. Detox from time to time, to flush out the toxins from your body. Sure, there are many ways to detoxify but drinking herbal teas is a time-tested technique that people have proven to be effective.
The thing is, teatoxing can be quite difficult if you do it on your own. As I described in my previous post, it takes a lot of tedious research and going back and forth to your doctor or nutritionist to get things right… and this honestly scares me.
What if I don’t do it correctly? So instead of cleansing myself, I end up hurting my body even more, right? And I don’t want to hurt my body more than I have already done so it is best to pick the pre-made teas such as Hello Slim.
I hope you do the same too. But before buying Hello Slim tea, I suggest that you talk it out with your doctor. Who knows, the ingredients might interfere with your present condition. After all, it is better to be safe than sorry.