Almost 90% of all women cutting across various age groups have had cellulite at some stage of life. It is basically found on the thighs, bottoms and upper arms. It certainly isn’t pretty and leaves behind a lumpy and dimply effect. Cellulite and obesity are not connected and even slim women can suffer from this problem. It is therefore quite common to come across many women going in for home cellulite treatment machines.
They are available in different price ranges. In this article we will try to have a look at a few such machines within the price range of $50 to $75. Once we are through this we will have a look at those cellulite treatment machines which are priced between $75 and $200. This we are sure will certainly be able to give our readers a broader perspective and then help them make the right choice.
What to Expect From Models Priced at $75 and Less
There are quite a few models available at a price of around $75 and they do come with certain impressive functions and features. These models priced at around $75 usually come with skin smoothing features. They help to provide your buttocks, thighs and legs a smooth massage which perhaps could help them to have better looking and smoother contours. Many users feel that it could go a long way in improving overall looks of thighs and make it look smoother without uneven and lumpy surfaces.
They also come with interchangeable rollers which could perhaps be suitable for different types of treatments. In fact most of them come with three different types of rollers to suit different parts of the body. They are quite user-friendly and you can use them in the comfort of your home, at a time and place of your choosing.
Many of these low priced models also come with specially made cellulite gels. This helps the cellulite rollers to move freely and provide the necessary lubricants.
However, these low price cellulite machines come with their own share of problems and shortcomings. Though they might promise 100% removal of cellulite, in most cases these are more of sales pitch rather than anything else. Often, a professional treatment from a good dermatologist would be required in spite of using these machines.
This is because they at best offer symptomatic relief than anything else. Further the longevity and durability of these reasonably priced machines would be much lower than that of the premium brands. The features which you will expect will also be much less when compared to the higher priced premium brands.
Cellulite Machines Priced Between $75 and $500
As mentioned above, the higher the price you pay the better will be the features you can expect from these machines. The head of the cellulite machines matter a lot and when you buy the high priced ones you can be sure that they will have special platinum heads.
They generate heat waves which work beneath the layer of the skin and melt the cellulite when used on a regular basis. You know it very well that it is not all that easy to melt the cellulite. In fact, cellulite is very resistant in nature. However, these heat waves can successfully melt the cellulite, you want to get rid of.
They work on all parts of the body where could be accumulation of cellulite skins and lumps. Hence, you can be sure that you will be able to get the best treatment for removal of cellulite, without perhaps having the need to visit dermatologists or cosmeticians.
Going by some feedback and customer reviews there are reasons to believe that they do come with some obvious disadvantages. Most of them claim that they will work on eyes and other parts of the body. But it may not be always the case and could vary from product to product. You should not expect the same result from every product and at the same time, the result varies from person to person as well. Further, their effectiveness on removing cellulite from the stomach area has also been questioned by a few customers.
We will now have a look at a few reputed models and brands within the price range as mentioned above. We will start with home cellulite treatment machines within $75.
Ultrasonic LED Photon Facial Master Therapy
Coming from the house of Luismia there are reasons to believe that this could be a good buy. It comes with a price tag of around $54 and many feels that it could offer reasonably good value for money. Here are a few features which are worth mentioning.
- It comes with the famous rechargeable ultrasonic LED mastery therapy. It could be a great device for daily skin care. It could help in lifting of skin, renewal of skin, removal of wrinkles and also help in collagen building. It might also aid in improving skin elasticity and reducing pores
- It uses Radio Frequency and ultrasonic vibrations which could help in giving you better looking skin.
- It also offers LED lights of 5 different types which help to restore skins separately. They could penetrate as deep as 2.5 mm inside the skin
- Many customers believe that they need not was money on skin care because the ultrasonic vibrations which it offers is good enough.
- It also comes with 4 metal heads which are conductive and they certainly help improve facial conditions. It has a power capability of 10 W which is double that of others.
The instructions according to a few customers leave something to be desired.
This is a high quality, reasonably high priced machine which could be quite effective in managing cellulite and also providing the required skin lift. There are a number of reasons as to why it is liked by many customers. First and foremost, it offers a noninvasive treatment. In other words it does not require any cutting of the skin to do away with the problem of cellulite. Here are a few interesting features of this product. It is priced at $95.
- It uses unique mono polar radio frequency energy. This helps to tighten the skin and tone the various parts of the body and help in reshaping the contours and remove sagging and ugly lumps.
- It works by heating under the layer of the skin. This results in better production of collagen which also is referred to as neogollagenesis.
- It helps in making the skin tighter and firmer. It will help you to attain the look, you always wished for.
- It works on almost all types of skin unlike lasers which work on only special types of skin.
- One or two sessions with the machine is all that it takes for getting the desired results for some people.
- The machine takes around 2 to 3 hours to charge and once recharged it can easily work for 1 to 2 hours at a stretch.
- It is quite easy to carry around because of its small size.
- It also comes with easy to apply gel/serum or lotion which is water based.
- It comes with an easy to identify red light which indicates that the machine is ready for use.
- It is possible to adjust the energy levels to low, middle and high for different types of skins.
- Though it does work, there are many who believe that results cannot be expected during the first month. So, patience is the name of the game.
- A few customers also have complained of no positive results after using it for more than one month.
Advanced Facial RF Device
This product is from the house of Traxandco and is priced at around $45 when bought from online outlets. This comes with advanced radio frequency facial device. Additionally, it also offers LED Photon Skin Treatment and is suitable both for home and Spa uses. Here is a look at the various features of this product.
- It is perhaps ideally suited for different types of skin firming, facial toning, wrinkle removal, face lift, spots clearing and also handling cellulite management quite efficiently.
- It is a product which combines five different technologies and these are Electropration, Mesoporation, EMS, Matrux RF and lastly 5 LED light therapy. It needs to be used daily for the best of body and facial care.
- Regular use could lead to better serum absorption.
- It is easy to operate and extremely effective.
- It can offer treatment almost anywhere and therefore ease of use is one of the biggest takeaways of this machine.
- When regularly used, it could help in boosting collagen production.
- It also could be useful for elastic simulating.
- Ideally suited for face and body rejuvenation and could help remove forehead wrinkle removal.
- Eye pouch, dark circles beneath the eye and neck wrinkles can also be effectively handled
- Suitable for cellulite absorption in the thighs, stomach and upper arm areas.
It takes almost 6 hours to charge. This could be a problem for a few. However, when fully charged it comes with a long standby lifetime.
Usa Star LED
This is high quality all-purpose and complete cellulite removal machine. It comes from the house of USA Star and it is packed with many features and functions. It certainly is expensive and comes with a heavy price tag of $475 attached to it. Since there is a big price tag attached to it, customers would expect that it would offer the best value for money. It would therefore be interesting to have a closer look at the product and find out whether it offers good value for money.
- It has one of the best Laser wave lengths ranging from 635 to 650 nm.
- It can generate a maximum power of 400 W.
- It has a total of 62 LED making it suitable for handling almost all types of cellulite across various parts of the body.
- It also comes with a number of attachments. They include 2 small pads and 6 big pads amongst other things.
- It uses the best of intensive physical lipolysis to remove fat from various parts of the body.
- It could also be useful for reducing body fat reduction and slimming purposes.
- It offers a smooth contouring of thighs, buttocks, stomach and other parts of the body
- It could also be useful when it comes to accelerating and promoting the metabolism of the body.
- Most customers love this machine and are ready to give it a rating of 4 and above out a possible 5 stars.
- It comes packed nicely and is quite easy to assemble.
- If the machine is used the way it should be it certainly will be able to reduce fat for sure.
- It could be the right choice for removing belly fat around the belly button.
- It is versatile and can be used in many ways depending on specific needs and requirements of customers.
- Though weight reduction and cellulite management is possible, no one can expect overnight solutions. It has to wait and takes its own time.
We have seen four major brands and models of home cellulite treatment machines. We have chosen different brands with different price tags with the simple objective of broad basing customer choice and selection. If you look around the internet, it is quite possible that you will come across dozens of such brands of home based cellulite treatment machines.
We know that choosing the right one could be a tough choice especially if you do not have the right knowledge and information. So, it should be easier for you to choose your own home cellulite treatment machine.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite Without Home Cellulite Machines
Apart from buying your own home cellulite treatment machines, there is also always the option of going to a beauty clinic for anti-cellulite treatments with their machines. But, in the long term this option is often the more expensive one. It’s very hard to get rid of cellulite for good just using the cellulite treatment machines, because cellulite often comes back. You might need many cellulite treatments and it will be very expensive. I have reviewed such machines here.
Is there a better option? Yes, there is. I and many women have gotten rid of cellulite completely and for good with the special anti-cellulite exercises invented by Joey Atlas, which I reviewed here.
Click here for more information about cellulite.