There are two reasons to buy a stretch mark cream – to prevent and to reduce stretch marks. Revitol Stretch Mark Cream, according to its manufacturer, both prevents and reduces tetch marks. But does the cream really work as advertised? Read this Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention cream and find out.
Stretch marks can be defined as narrow streaks, stripes or lines that appear on the skin especially on the abdomen and butt. Stretch marks are caused by skin distension arising from factors such as obesity or pregnancy. Stretch marks tend to appear mostly when a person gains or loses weight rapidly.
Although stretch marks affect both men and women, women tend to be more susceptible since they experience
more rapid weight changes especially during pregnancy. In fact, stretch marks top the list of the most popular women’s skin problems alongside cellulite.
This explains why there are countless stretch mark treatments in the market today. Our focus here will however be on one of the most effective stretch mark treatments today – Revitol Stretch Mark Cream.
Who Makes Revitol Stretch Mark Cream?
One of the best ways of finding out if a product works is assessing the maker. Revitol Stretch Mark Cream is made by Revitol, one of the most popular global brands for health and beauty products. Revitol has been in business since 2002.
The company is behind some of the most popular and effective health and beauty products worldwide today. It’s therefore accurate to conclude that their stretch mark cream is effective, but not before we look at the ingredients.
Revitol Stretch Mark Cream is packed with powerful natural ingredients known to boost skin health. The most notable ingredients include:
- Aloe Vera extract: This extract is known to have powerful moisturizing properties.
- DL Penthenol: DL-Penthenol (also known as pro-vitamin B5) is known to improve the structure of the skin, reducing the appearance of stretch marks and taking care of other skin imperfections.
- Grapefruit extract: Revitol Stretch mark cream also contains grapefruit seed extract which is known to boost skin elasticity.
- Squalene Oil: The cream also contains 10% Squalene oil (an olive oil extract) known to be effective in healing scars.
- Vitamin D3: This essential vitamin is known to play a crucial role in the production of new skin cells.
- Vitamin E: Revitol Stretch mark cream also contains Vitamin E. An active ingredient known to also play a crucial role in skin regeneration by helping in the generation of new skin cells.
The cream also contains other essential ingredients including Vitamin A, Glycerin, Purified Water, Stearic Acid and Vegetable Emulsifier among many others known to offer superior skin benefits.
From the above information, it is accurate to conclude that Revitol Stretch mark cream has what it takes to reduce the appearance or get rid of stretch marks.
How Revitol Stretch Mark Cream Works
According to Revitol, the cream contains all the necessary natural ingredients for boosting skin health. The cream contains the necessary ingredients for boosting the production of elastin and collagen crucial for improving skin elasticity.
The cream has what it takes to fortify skin defenses which in turn prevent the formation of stretch marks as well as the formation of new skin cells. In a nutshell, the cream works to keep the skin healthy.
Does It Work?
From the above information it is accurate to conclude that the cream works. Numerous online reviews about the cream also suggest the same. There are countless positive customer reviews praising the cream’s effectiveness in reducing the appearance of stretch marks and eventually getting rid of them.
How Much Does It Cost?
There are 3 options available:
- Buy 3, Get 2 Free – $24.92
- Buy 2, Get 1 Free – $27.69
- Buy 1 – $35.95
How Do You Apply the Cream?
Apply a thick tab on the affected area 2 to 3 times daily after a warm shower when your skin pores are open (to boost absorption). Rub the cream in a circular motion.
Does Revitol Stretch Mark Cream Cause Any Side Effects?
Customer reviews suggest that the cream is free of harmful side effects. Furthermore, it is packed with natural ingredients which are known to be free of harmful side effects. It is however important to avoid using the cream alongside any topical creams to avoid harmful reactions. In fact, you should also consult a dermatologist before using the cream if you have sensitive skin.
- The cream is made by Revitol, a renowned global skin care company.
- The cream contains effective ingredients backed by science.
- The cream has been tested and proven to prevent new stretch marks from appearing when used as directed. The cream also reduces the appearance of already existing stretch marks.
- Easy to use/apply.
- Reasonably priced.
- Sold with a 90-day money back guarantee
- May cause allergic reactions among individuals with sensitive skin.
Judging from the above information and numerous customer reviews online about stretch mark creams today, the Revitol Stretch Mark Cream comes highly recommended. The cream is made by a reputable global skin care company.
Furthermore, the ingredients have been tested and proven to be safe and effective. Considering the cream comes with a money back guarantee, there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t try this cream if you want to reduce the appearance of your stretch marks or prevent stretch marks altogether especially during pregnancy.
Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention$39.95
- The cream contains effective ingredients backed by science
- It prevents stretch marks
- It reduces the appearance of already existing stretch marks
- May cause allergic reactions among individuals with sensitive skin
- Can be purchased online only