Cellulite has become a cosmetic concern for many women nowadays. The dimply skin around the thighs and buttocks and some other parts of the body isn’t very pleasing to the eyes. Women who want to flaunt their bikini body while sunbathing on the beach do not want cellulite as it creates uneven shapes around the belly, buttocks and thighs. Hence, women are opting for the removal of cellulite through various clinical processes available in the market. TriActive Cellulite Treatment is one such method which goal is to remove cellulite, giving one smooth and soft skin.
Are you looking for a cheaper and faster method than TriActive to get rid of cellulite? If yes, check out this review.
Although there are several anti-cellulite creams and medicines available on the market, there is no assurance that these will be effective on the lumpy appearance. On the other hand, many people try to check their diet and exercise, but they don’t do it right, and aren’t successful. This is why, some people try out TriActive Cellulite Treatment to get rid of those dimpled fatty layers around your thighs and buttocks.
What Is TriActive Cellulite Treatment?
TriActive Cellulite Treatment is a clinical process of removing cellulite from the body by using laser therapy, suctioning and cooling of the particular area from where you want to remove these fat cells. TriActive, as the name suggests, combines these three methods to create a magical effect on the cellulites. Earlier, these treatments have been used separately to make cellulite disappear. TriActive is a comparatively new and more effective method.
How This Method Works?
The treatment starts with a therapeutic massage around the parts that you want to smoothen. This massage is done with a handheld device that also promotes lymphatic drainage and blood circulation in those areas. After this, the laser is applied to infiltrate the skin tissues and increase the production of collagen in the skin. Once the laser is done, it is time to cool it down. This process isn’t painful. In fact, the massage relaxes the muscles to a great extent and clients just love it.
This method can be used in any part of the body to improve the skin tone and shape. Although it takes 30 to 45 minutes for the treatment, the result takes some time to show. You also need to go for the maintenance treatments which come with additional charges.
TriActive Cellulite Treatment Review
Here are some pros and cons of this treatment which can help you reach the conclusion.
The Benefits of This Treatment:
With TriActive Cellulite Treatment, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- The treatment is quite effective and soothing.
- This is a safer method of suctioning the accumulated fat beneath the surface.
- The possibility of scarring and bruising in minimal.
- The laser treatment produces more collagen, increasing the skin elasticity which makes it look more toned and well-shaped.
The Cons of Triactive Cellulite Treatment:
However, there are some disadvantages too. Let’s look at them.
- This treatment isn’t recommended if the patient suffers from cardiac problems and diabetes.
- The price can be very high in some places where the laser technology might be costly.
- People who have skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema aren’t suitable for the treatment.
- Minor bruises can occur.
- Radio frequency can sometimes be damaging to the skin. Many people have faced its negative after effects like scarring and fat loss in undesired areas. So it is important to discuss all the side effects of it before taking any decision.
- The results are not permanent and gaining weight may bring the cellulite back.
Looking at the pros and cons, we can conclude that, TriActive Cellulite treatment works for some people, but not for everyone. If you have no discipline to exercise and diet, it might be worth to try it. If you can exercise 20 minutes three times a week and want to save money, you should better check out this video.
What a helpful post. I have noticed my cellulite getting more visible as I get older and although I am slim, it is beginning to bother me more and more!
I am definitely going to try these exercises, how often would you say to do them? I will definitely be checking out more of the Joey Atlas videos as well.
I’ve also bookmarked this page!
Thanks for the nice comment Louise. You should do them minimum 3 times a week, but preferably 5-6 times a week.