Unfortunately, not many of the cellulite creams work well. To be honest with you, let me write it right in the beginning of this article – some good cellulite creams can reduce cellulite significantly, and you can even get rid of cellulite of grade 1 and 2 with a good cream for some time. But it’s very unlikely you can get rid of grade 3 cellulite with the cream. You can read about different grades of cellulite in the main article on getridofcellulitefast.org.
So, if you can’t get rid of grade 3 cellulite with the cellulite pills, should you bother with any creams? Yes, if you want to reduce your cellulite or get rid of cellulite faster, using the cream together with the anti-cellulite exercises, and maybe some good pills too.
As I wrote, there are many cellulite creams on the market and many of them do not work. That’s why I chose the best cellulite creams from my experience, my friends’ experience and from my research about cellulite creams.
10 Best Cellulite Creams
The Revitol Cellulite Solution is one of the best cellulite creams on the market. The cream is made from natural ingredients that get easily absorbed by the skin. The special formula designed by Revitol is the reason why this cream works so well.
This cream is not only for women, it also works for men who have cellulite. It does not often happen, but yes, men also sometimes have cellulite. The Revitol is a perfect solution for them, because many of the anti-cellulite products work only for women. The cellulite in men is different from the cellulite in women (read more about cellulite in men here).
Let’s look now at the Revitol Cellulite Solution ingredients:
- Retinol A – it’s not only one of the best anti-aging substances for your skin, but it’s also very good at reducing cellulite. It’s very good if the Retinol A and caffeine are both ingredients of the anti-cellulite cream.
- Caffeine and Coffee Extract – together with the above described Retinol A, they shrink and help reduce cellulite. Caffeine also tightens the skin tissue, increases circulation and dilates blood vessels.
- L-Carnitine – it helps to break up the bumps and bulges of fat that are in cellulite.
- Natural Algae Extract – numerous vitamins and minerals in the algae, reduce swelling, inflammation, and improve skin’s elasticity.
- Bladderwrack Extract – it reduces the fluid buildup that is in the layers of the skin affected by cellulite.
- Capsicum Extract – it works great together with caffeine, because it increases the blood circulation in the body. With better blood circulation, it’s easier for your body to remove the toxins, which are in cellulite.
- Green Tea Extract – it contains theobromine, which penetrates the skin and stimulates the release of stored fat. Caffeine one of the most important ingredients of many cellulite creams is also in the green tea extract.
Other Important Ingredients:
- Pure Aloe Vera Extract – It also reduces inflammation and improves hydration of the skin cells affected by cellulite.
- Safflower Oil – it moisturizes the skin and helps remove skin’s dead cells.
- Authentic Shea Butter – it moisturizes and tones the skin. It also removes toxins from the area affected by cellulite.
- Vitamin E – it helps get oxygen to all the skin’s layers and removes the old fat deposits.
The Main Pros of Revitol Cellulite Solution
- It can be used by women and men.
- It significantly reduces cellulite.
- It works fast.
- It’s safe because it’s made from all-natural ingredients.
- No undesirable side effects.
- Suitable for all kinds of skin.
- 90-day money back guarantee.
- It’s a great skin moisturizer because it hydrates it very well.
The Main Cons
- It should not be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- It can be purchased online only.
To avoid fake creams, it’s better to buy it online from the official website (the link on the official website is below; you can often find special deals).
The product is sold in 3 different packages:
- Best Value Package – buy 3 tubes, get 2 free for $149.95 ($29.99 each) and free shipping.
- Tier 3 Package – buy 2, get 1 free for $99.95 ($33.32 each).
- Sampler Package – 1 tube for $49.95.
2. Dermology Cellulite Solution
Dermology is Revitol’s main competitor, not only in case of cellulite creams, but many other products too. Dermology and Revitol and both big companies who sell their health and beauty products online only.
The Dermology cream is practically as good as Revitol. Both are excellent anti-cellulite solutions. The only reason I prefer Revitol, is because I think the content of the bottle lasts a little longer. But some of my friends prefer Dermology and claim it works faster. You can also get 1 month supply free, if you order from the official website (the link is under the Dermology review).
Let’s take a look at the main ingredients first:
The Dermology Cream Ingredients
All the ingredients are 100% natural, and some of them are exactly the same as in the Revitol Cellulite Solution. These ingredients are: Aloe Vera Gel, Safflower Oil, Shea Butter, Caffeine, Coffee, Vitamin E, Vitamin A (Retinol) L-Carnitine, Algae Extract and Green Tea Extract.
You can see that both creams share many of the ingredients. Let’s take a look at the other ingredients, that we can’t find in Revitol.
- Allantoin – It’s a very good moisturizer, that makes skin smoother and softer, but it does not add water to the skin. It removes the dead skin instead, which allows the skin to retain water longer.
- Hyaluronic Acid – It penetrates skin very well and it moisturizes it. It is often used in many creams because of its anti-cellulite, anti-ageing and skin tightening properties.
- Gotu Kola – It’s one of the 5 essential herbs that are very effective in cellulite treatments. I have described all of them here.
- Fennel – It’s well known for helping with digestion problems, but it’s also helpful at dispersing cellulite.
- Grape Seed Extract – It improves circulation, strengthens the walls of veins and lymph vessels, connective tissues and collagen fibers, which are all just beneath the skin where cellulite is formed.
The Main Pros of Dermology Cellulite Solution
- The cream is made from all-natural ingredients and it’s safe.
- Easy to absorb.
- Reduces cellulite in weeks.
- No bad smells or residue left on the skin.
- Suitable for men and women.
- 90 days money back guarantee.
The Main Cons
- The cream is sold online only
- Not suitable for people younger than 18
The cream is sold in 3 different packages:
- The Best-Selling Package – Buy 3 bottles, get 2 free. It’s 5-month supply, and it costs $140.74 ($28.15 per bottle).
- Tier 2 Packages – Buy 2 bottles, get 1 free. It’s 3-month supply, and it costs $93.89 ($31.30 per bottle).
- Tier 1 Package – 1 bottle, 1-month supply for $49.95.
3. Somatoline Anti-cellulitis 150 ml.
The manufacturers of the cream claim that you can significantly reduce the appearance of cellulite after 4 weeks of using the cream. I must say that my skin looked better after 4 weeks of applying it. Honestly, I did not expect any spectacular results after using a cellulite cream, so I wasn’t disappointed.
Although I prefer Revitol and Dermology, Somatoline is also good at reducing cellulite. Somatoline cream is also good at preventing cellulite, though nothing works better at preventing cellulite than the exercises I mentioned earlier.
The Ingredients of Somatoline Anti-cellulitis Cream
- Aqua, cyclopentasiloxane
- Pentylene Glycol
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sodium Ceteayl Sulfate
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Sodium Salicylate
- Carnitin Hydroxycitrate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract
- Butylene Glycol
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Ethyl Nicotinate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- PEG-75 Stearate
- Xabthan Gum
- Cl 42051
- Sodium Hydroxide
The cream can be purchased either in a bottle or in sachets. Either way, the application is the same, you should massage the cream into the cellulite affected skin.
The Main Pros of Somatoline Anti-cellulitis Cream
- The cream reduces cellulite.
- It’s easy to apply and absorb by the skin.
- It doesn’t cause any harmful side effects.
- It has a nice scent.
The Main Cons
- It takes some time to see the effects of the cream
- Some people might feel some tingling sensations
- The bottle is quite small
4. Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control** NEW, 6.9 oz
Clarins is a reputable cosmetics manufacturer, and what I like about this cream is, that they also recommend exercising while using the cream. A booklet comes with the cream where you can find the specific instructions how to apply the cream, even how to sit and stretch your muscles while applying the cream.
The Ingredients of Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control
- Corylus avellana seed oil
- Coconut oil
- Lancea root extract
- Celosia cristata
- Helianthus sunflower seed oil
- Methylsilanol mannuronate
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- Mentha Aquatica leaf extract
- Sorbic acid
There are some good ingredients in the cream, that are very good at reducing cellulite, like coconut oil and caffeine, but not as many as in Revitol or Dermology.
The Main Pros of Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control
- Made by the Clarins, very reputable company.
- Many positive reviews on Amazon.com.
- Apart from reducing cellulite, it makes the skin smoother, firmer and shiny.
- It has a nice fragrance.
- The cream is returnable if you buy it from Amazon.com.
The Main Cons
- It has not worked for some women.
- You need to be patient to see some good results.
- It isn’t made from natural ingredients only.
5. Nivea Good-bye Cellulite 10 Day Serum with Natural Lotus Extract and Skin’s Own L-carnitine
It’s another cream from a big and famous company, this one from Nivea. This cream works better in my opinion than Clarins. It works faster, and you really can see some cellulite reduction after 10 days of using the cream.
But don’t think you can really say “goodbye” to cellulite after using this cream for 10 days or even 20 days. At least I have not heard of any woman that she got rid of cellulite completely with this cream.
But there are many women who are very happy with this cream. They are happy that their cellulite got reduced significantly, and they continue using this cream from time to time, to keep cellulite at bay.
This product has many positive reviews on Amazon.com, where it can be bought inexpensively, although the bottle is quite small in my opinion, and you might need more than a bottle, before you see some really significant cellulite reduction.
The Main Ingredients of Nivea Good-bye Cellulite 10 Day Serum
- L-carnitine – I have already described this ingredient above, but Nivea discovered that L-carnitine in your skin works especially well when combined with the lotus extract.
- Lotus Extract – when the natural lotus extract gets in contact with your skin’s L-carnitine, then it reduces the formation of fat in the existing fat cells and it prevents the formation of the new fat cells. The fat gets broken into smaller components and L-carnitine turns these smaller components into energy. This Nivea’s discovery of how the lotus extract works together with L-carnitine, is the main strength of this serum.
The Main Pros of Nivea Good-bye Cellulite 10 Day Serum
- Many women reduced cellulite with this serum.
- Works quite fast.
- Made by the reputable company.
- The serum is very easy to apply.
The Main Cons
- The bottle is small
6. Luxe Spa Formulas Cellulite Cream
The Luxe Spa Formulas Cellulite Cream is an organic anti-cellulite treatment for all parts of the body where cellulite might appear, like thighs, arms and legs. It’s also a firming treatment made from all-natural ingredients and essential oils.
At the moment of writing this product has 53 reviews, mostly 5 stars. The product is carefully, hand made in the USA, and not tested on animals.
You need to use the product twice a day for 8 weeks to see the positive results. There are many testimonials with photos before and after of people who really love this cream.
The Ingredients of Luxe Spa Formulas Cellulite Cream
The main ingredient is concentrated naturally sourced caffeine. I have already written above and also in many other articles on this website about the importance of caffeine for cellulite treatments.
The other ingredients are mostly high-quality, proprietary blend of natural and organic carrier oils:
- Intensive retinol derivatives
- Vitamin oils
- Organic and pure persea gratissima
- Highly concentrated organic seaweed
- Green tea extract
- Proprietary blend of pure therapeutic grade ingredients including 9 pure organic essential oils
- Aloe Vera extract
- Organic fragrance
- Nut-based oils
This cream contains all the important anti-cellulite ingredients that should be in the cellulite oil.
The Pros of Luxe Spa Formulas Cellulite Cream
- Good for all kinds of skin.
- There are many happy customers of the cream.
- Very good customer service.
- The smell has been unpleasant for some people.
- Not suitable for people allergic to nuts, because it contains nut-based oils.
- Not suitable for pregnant and nursing women.
7. CellulitiX – Cellulite Cream and Massager
CellulitiX is a cellulite cream and massager sold together, and the manufacturers of the product claim that its effectiveness is proven by plastic surgeons. The cream was developed by European plastic surgeons.
They also claim that 92% of women reported clear visible results in 4 weeks. What kind of results and how big was the cellulite reduction, they don’t say.
This product is not just the cream, but also the massager which together should make your legs slimmer, tighter and smoother.
The manufacturers also claim that exercise and diet are not needed if you use their product, but together with the product you’ll get the bonus eBook with suggested diet and exercises. So, although the product should be enough, you can get 3 times better results if you follow the suggestions from their eBook.
It all sounds a little too good to be true, but to be honest, the product has 89 customer reviews at the moment of writing and most of them are positive. It’s a 4-star product on Amazon.com
The Ingredients of CellulitiX
The company does not want to disclose all the ingredients of their cream, because they want to keep their formula secret.
Here are some of the ingredients that they did disclose:
- Almond Oil
- Shea Butter
The Main Pros of CellulitX
- Good customer service.
- You’ll get the cream, the massager and the eBook with the exercise and diet suggestions.
- The cream smells very nice.
The Main Cons
- It takes at least 6 weeks to see some significant improvement.
8. Anti Cellulite Cream, 16 oz with L-Carnitine (Anjou Natural Muscle Relaxation for Yoga, Soothes and Tightens Skin Gel, Hot Cream, 87% Organic Fat Burner)
Anjou Anti-cellulite Cream is very popular on Amazon.com. It has 473 customer reviews at the moment of writing and most of them are positive. It’s both a cellulite and fat reducer, 2 in 1. The cream also relieves muscle pain and improves circulation.
The cream works the best if applied before yoga, working out, sports, etc., but it can be used any time, preferably twice a day. You need to be patient with this cream, because the best results can be usually visible after 2 months of using it.
The Ingredients of Anjou Anti-cellulite Cream
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice
- Meadow Foam Seed Oil
- Menthol Crystals
- Capsicum Fruit Oleoresin
- White Camphor Bark Oil
- Sweet Basil Leaf Oil
- Black Pepper Oil
- Roman Chamomile Flower Oil
- German Chamomile Flower Oil
- Cinnamon Leaf Oil
- Citronella Oil
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil
- Helichrysum Flower Oil
- Ginger Root Oil
- Pink Grapefruit Oil
- Juniper Berry Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Pine Needle Oil
- Ravensara Oil
- Rosemary Leaf Oil
- Spearmint Oil
- Wild Oregano Oil
- Witch Hazel
- Organic Alcohol
- Tetrasodium EDTA,
According to the manufacturer, 87% of ingredients are organic. The cream is free from paraben preservatives, artificial colors and flavors.
The Main Pros of Anjou Anti-cellulite Cream
- The cream works well.
- It’s great for active people, because it also relaxes muscles.
- Makes skin look healthy.
- Not greasy.
The Main Cons
- It takes usually 2 months to see some positive results.
9. Anacis Vela Shape Anti Cellulite Cream
Anacis is anti-cellulite, firming, re-sculpting, body toning hot thermo treatment. It’s rather a gel than a cream. It can burn if you have sensitive skin, so you should use it carefully in the beginning. The cream works differently for different people. Some feel very hot sensations, some just a little tingling.
It’s another cream with good reviews on Amazon.com. The cream should be applied in the morning and at night.
The Ingredients of Anacis Anti Cellulite Cream
- Vinyl dimethicone/lauryl dimethicone crosspolymer
- Citrus Aurantium (bitter orange) peel extract
- Caprylyl glycol
- Butylene glycol
- c7-8 isoparaffin
- Peg-10 dimethicone
- Vanillyl butyl ether
- Biosaccharide gum-1
- Human oligopeptide-1
- Human oligopeptide-2
- Viola tricolor extract
- Hydrogenated lecithin
- Sodium deoxycholate
- Citrus Bergamia (bergamot orange) fruit oil
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
- Cedrus Atlantica (Atlantic Cedar) bark oil
- Chamomile oil
- Moroccan pelargonium graveolens (sweet scented geranium) flower oil citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil
- Citrus Aurantium (bitter orange) oil
- Rose flower oil
- Magnolia Champaca (michelia) flower oil
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-5
- Copper tripeptide-1
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8
The Main Pros
- Many happy customers.
- It works fast for some people.
The Main Cons
- It does not work for everybody.
10. HydroXCell Cellulite Cream
HydroXCell Cellulite Cream is made in the USA and the manufacturers say that if you use the cream correctly and don’t see the results, you’ll get your money back. They offer a full money back guarantee, but you must use it twice a day, preferably in the morning and evening.
Quite a few people say that 1 tube is not enough to see any significant reduction, and you’d need 2 or 3 tubes.
This is a 4-stars cream has 130 customer reviews, 70% of them 5 stars.
The Ingredients of HydroXCell Cellulite Cream
The main ingredient and special anti-cellulite solution, according to manufacturers is Provislim Active. The Provislim Active contains 2 ingredients – fisetin and farmabinone, which act against localized fat.
- Fisetin is a polyphenol that can be found in many fruits and vegetables, like apples, strawberries, onions, cucumbers and others.
- Frambinone is a raspberry ketone, which is often marketed as helping with weight loss, but there’s no evidence that it helps lose weight. The producers of HydroXCell don’t claim that the cream has any weight loss properties.
Other Important Ingredients:
- Centella Asiatica – this is another name for Gotu Kola, that I have already described.
- Carnitine hydroxicitrate – this is an important amino-acid.
- Caffeine – as I described earlier, one of the most common and important ingredients of many anti-cellulite creams.
The Pros of HydroXCell
- 100% money back guarantee.
- Not tested on animals.
- Many positive reviews.
- Nice aroma.
- Good moisturizer.
The Main Cons
- The cream hasn’t worked for some people.
- Small amount of the cream in the tube.
You can see there are quite a few good cellulite creams available. My favorites are Revitol and Dermology, but it doesn’t mean that the other might not work better for you.
To end this review, I would like to stress one more time – you won’t get rid of cellulite completely with any cream. The creams can only reduce cellulite and speed up the removal of cellulite. If you really want to get rid of cellulite completely and fast, you must also exercise.