The Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream despite not being the inexpensive one, has taken Amazon.com by storm. Why is the cream so popular and is it really worth buying? What are its pros and cons. Keep on reading to find out what you need to know about the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, which is pronounced Boom Boom in Brazil, and is also called the bottom, the butt or la derriére.
The full body cream is very popular nowadays and has lot of genuinely positive reviews. It has 4.4 stars out of 217 reviews on Amazon.com at the moment of writing.
Who Should Use Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
The product is recommended for women who want to have smooth, soft and beautiful skin. It works for dry, oily, sensitive, normal skin, and also for all kinds of combinations. So, it’s really the cream for every woman, especially for those who have dull and uneven skin. It’s also very good for women with dry skin.
Although it isn’t advertised as the anti-cellulite cream, many women noticed a significant reduction of cellulite, so it is also recommended for women who struggle with cellulite.
How Does the Bum Bum Cream Work?
The Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is really very Brazilian, because it contains mostly ingredients from the Amazon area. It is the cream that signifies Brazilian obsession with a beautiful and attractive body. In Brazil the women wear very small bikinis because they know how to take care of their bodies and skin.
Skin Tightening and Cellulite Reduction
One of the main ingredients of the cream is Guarana, which contains caffeine. Caffeine has strong tightening properties, and that’s why it is used in many anti-cellulite creams and anti-cellulite wraps. The caffeine contained in Guarana is one of the most potent (5 times more caffeine than coffee), and that’s why the Bum Bum cream is also one of the best caffeine creams for cellulite.
Despite being so good for cellulite, you should not expect that cellulite will disappear, if you only use the Bum Bum cream. To the benefit of the cream, it brings many more benefits, than the cellulite reduction.
Moisturizing, Nourishing and Softening
Another ingredient of the cream, Cupuacu Butter, is one of the best moisturizers that exist. In my opinion it works better than Cocoa Butter. Cupuacu Butter easily penetrates the skin and goes deep into the skin, not only moisturizing it, but also nourishing and softening it very well.
The cream the skin smooth, thanks to the high quality of coconut oil in the cream. The coconut oil itself has many great qualities for the skin, and one of them is its anti-cellulite properties.
I have already written extensively about the coconut oil for cellulite here, so I won’t be writing more about it.
How to Use the Cream
Massage the cream with a clockwise circular movement into the skin of your butt, tummy, arms and any other parts of your body that you want to make attractive.
Usually you can find the best prices on Amazon.com. The price there changes, as usual, but at the moment of writing, the cream costs $45
The oil contains:
- Guarana – apart from the above described properties, it also boosts energy, stimulates and smooths the skin.
- Cupuaçu Butter – great moisturizer, antioxidant, it restores the skin’s elasticity. It keeps the skin young and healthy, thanks to many fatty-acids, Phytosterols and Polyphenols it contains.
- Açaí Fruit – another great antioxidant that keeps the skin young and healthy.
- Coconut Oil – softens, conditions and moisturizes the skin
- Brazil Nut – it contains the highest amounts of selenium found in food. It strengthens the immune system, speeds up skin’s regeneration, and maintain its elasticity and firmness.
- Guayusa – A leaf from Amazon, which is packed with caffeine, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and 15 essential amino acids.
- Mica – gives the skin beautiful glow.
- Pistachio Caramel Gourmand Fragrance
- The cream works great, making the skin beautiful.
- It tightens, firms and moisturizes the skin.
- It nourishes and softens the skin.
- It reduces cellulite.
- It makes skin glowing beautifully.
- The skin becomes silky and smooth.
- It has very strong aroma, which many people love, but which can be too strong for some people.
- The cream is not the cheapest, but the quality of the ingredients cost.
The Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is definitely one of the best full body creams available on the market, among the creams in the $30 – $60 range.
You can buy the cream on Amazon.com.