There are many of us who are wondering how to colon cleanse at home. But, wait. Why would I need one? Parasite infestation.
You might be saying “What?! Me? Parasites? No! Impossible!” But did you know that millions of people have parasites and not realize it until the problem worsens?
The good thing is that there are parasite cleanses through diets, supplements, and detox products such as Detoxyn that are specially made to expel these “unwanted inhabitants” from the body without requiring prescriptions.
You can do those remedies at the comfort of your home… and without having anyone else to know about this embarrassing situation that you are in.
In this Detoxyn review, we will briefly talk about what a parasite is, the effects of its infestations, what parasite cleanses are, what Detoxyn is, how to colon cleanse at home, and more.
What Are Parasites?
Parasites are living beings that survive by feeding off of other living things. Parasites inside your body are teeny tiny things that consume nutrients and other materials in the body.
Hookworms, pin worms, roundworms, tapeworms, and whip worms are just some of the examples of parasites. The thing is that they vary in shapes and sizes. For this reason, different kinds of problems come from it too.
There are those that eat your food so that you feel hungry even after you just ate. But even with all the eating, you still won’t gain weight. Some people get anemia because there are parasites that feed on their red blood cells.
Many others lay their eggs inside their host. When this happens, you will feel itchy, irritable, and unable to sleep.
How Do I Get Parasites?
One way is to drink or eat contaminated food. You can also get them from eating raw meat, fish, and vegetables. You can acquire them from lakes, ponds, and creeks too, so make sure that you exercise necessary caution in those places. Some parasites enter through the pores of your feet.
Unfortunately, you can easily get parasite infestation. If a person with parasite does not wash his hands after using the comfort room, the almost undetectable parasite eggs can stay on anything that the person touches.
What Is a Parasite Cleanse?
If you are in the pink of health, your body will take care on its own and kick out the undesirable inhabitants. However, the strength of your immune system and genetics are some factors that keep you from fighting off those little critters.
Before you know it, they might have multiplied exponentially inside you. It will take some time and effort to remove them from your body. While there are drugs that can stop this, these anti-parasite drugs come with several disadvantages.
There are many parasites that are drug-resistant. Sometimes, they can learn to fight off the drugs and keep them from working. As a result, the person with the infestation will need to consume more drugs to remove the parasites.
Those drugs can be pretty expensive too, as they can cost up to whopping thousands of dollars depending on the kind of treatment. There are also those that can cause side effects such as liver damage, and birth defects.
If you are uncertain about using those drugs, you might want to try the subtler alternatives – herbs and supplements. A few of those herbs include vidanga, neem, triphala, clove, and holarrhena. You can consume them one by one or do a fatal combo – for the parasites, that is.
In addition to those herbs, you can also do cleanses. The cleanse will require you to avoid greasy and processed foods. You will also be asked to stay away from pork, dairy products, and gluten.
Additionally, you will be encouraged to eat natural foods. Your diet should also consist of herbs and spices like garlic, ginger, and turmeric. Others prefer detox products such as Detoxyn as they are packed with antioxidants.
How Do I Know I Have Parasites?
Below are the common signs of parasite infestation:
- Appetite disorder
- Chronic fatigue
- Frequent colds and inflammation
- Fungal infections and rashes
- Gas and stomachache
- Irregular bowel movements
- Sleep problems
- Strange weight loss
- Worms in the stool
These symptoms are also common with those who have digestive problems. To be sure, check with your doctor.
So What Is Detoxyn?
As you may be aware by now, there are organisms in our body that brings about bacteria, fungi, virus, and more. When those pathogens multiply, they will cause chronic diseases that pose harm to your systems. When the infestation worsens, the parasites along with the diseases they bring will affect how you live your life on a daily basis.
But with Detoxyn, pathogens are effectively removed as the body is being detoxified. Harmful organisms are fought off while your liver and digestive system are protected to support proper functioning.
Not only that, it freshens your breath as your gut health is improved. Best of all, it kicks out all the parasites inside you.
What’s In It?
Below are the active ingredients in Detoxyn that can help you get rid of parasites:
- Choline – this ingredient supports your liver during the detox. It helps get rid of the toxins in the liver to improve its performance. You can usually get this from eggs, broccoli, cauliflower, and beef liver.
- DigeZyme – apart from releasing toxins, it also promotes proper food digestion, and facilitates removal of undigested food.
- Goldenseal – an antibacterial herb that effectively eliminates pathogens to help your gut and immune system recover from the infestation.
- Green tea – is known to dislodge hard-to-remove parasites from their hiding places. It also has catechins that are natural antioxidants that keep your cell from getting damaged. As a result, cells are better protected and formation of free radicals is avoided.
- Peppermint – promotes gut and stomach health. It also keeps your breath fresh.
- Garlic – it develops and produces antioxidants in the body to lessen the number of parasite eggs. As a result less worms are born within a living being. Garlic also hinders parasites and pathogens from getting vital enzymes to invade your body. It also has antimicrobial properties to heal your gut and liver.
- Aloe vera – is one of the many known anthelmintics or solutions that expel worms from the body by killing them without causing damage to the host. It also has the ability to completely cleanse the liver as it enhances the digestive system.
- Curcuma longa – is an active ingredient of turmeric which is often used for parasitic infections. It also has the power to boost gut and liver health.
- Bioperine – has antibacterial properties to expel intestinal worms. It also promotes better digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Thyme – increases nitric oxide that can stop parasites from multiplying, and kick them out from your system. It also lessens the larvae population and stop reinfection.
- Cinnamon – is a well-loved spice, but can also combat parasites during detox cleanses. It can mobilize larvae and keep them from transferring to other areas. Just like peppermint, it freshens your breath as well.
How to Colon Cleanse at Home
As mentioned before, you will need to alter your eating habits… and you will need to do it fast. You will need to pick the best combination to keep your gut and liver health from deteriorating. However, this is not enough.
The good thing is that you no longer need to find the necessary herbs to proceed how to colon cleanse at home. You have Detoxyn to help you.
It contains aloe vera, Bioperine, choline, cinnamon, curcuma longa, digezyme, garlic, Goldenseal, green tea, peppermint, thyme, and more to address the parasitic infestation problem.
The potent mixture of the ingredients helps cleanse the body, and improves the overall health of your system as the parasites are removed.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Detoxyn
Let’s start with the pros:
- Contains natural ingredients for cleansing
- Effectively flushes out toxins from liver and colon
- Has 60 capsules, which will last for a month of use
- No reported side effects
- Easy to swallow capsules
- Made of top-notch ingredients
- Money back guarantee
- Discreet ordering
- Only available online through the official website
- Can cause allergic reactions to users who are allergic to some of the ingredients
- Not safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Not for kids’ use
Do you have sleep and appetite problem? Do you always feel tired? Are you constipated? Do you have irregular bowel movement? Have you checked out the rest of the symptoms above? If so, you might want to try Detoxyn.
Its unique formula combines different powerful ingredients that can help you battle intestinal worms and stop being their host. In addition to that, it will help you improve your overall health by protecting yourself against the pathogens.
Moreover, when toxins and parasites are removed from your system, you will better absorb nutrients from the food that you are eating. Your gut and colon will thank you too, as they are restored to their previous condition.
Your immune system will be stronger, and the good organisms are regenerated to help you keep your gut healthy.
You can do all those without learning how to colon cleanse at home. Detoxyn will do.