Does the name Luxe Spa Formula No.33 ring a bell? From the name itself, we can assume that it will leave our skin velvety soft as we are treated to a luxurious spa-like experience with its formulation.
However, in my years of reviewing products, I rarely come across product names with numbers in it. But why 33 though? In numerology, the number 33 signifies growth, guidance, and that all things are possible.
When all those elements in the naming are combined, everything seems to point that we are taking a step in the right direction by choosing this product.
But why are we dwelling too much on the name, right? Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, shall we? Why don’t we review the product first before giving our verdict based on the name alone?
This Luxe Spa Cellulite Cream review aims to talk about what it is, its ingredients, what people think about it, and more. Let’s start.
What Is Luxe Spa Formula No.33?
It is a well-known premiere cream that is known to firm, lift, and tighten skin while eliminating cellulite. This luxe cream contains properties that are sure to make your skin supple and smooth to touch. Because of those properties, the Luxe Spa Formula No.33 is a popular choice on Amazon and a favorite among celebrities.
Speaking of celebrities, the brand boasts that they have made several celebrity clients including pageant contestants and winners red carpet- and camera-ready.
It comes in 4 different sizes: 4 oz. Treatment Introduction bottle, 8 oz. bottle, 16 oz. Pump, and 32 oz. medical spa pump.
It used to be exclusively used by medical spas and professional practitioners, but it was recently made open for public consumption. Thank goodness, we can now enjoy this luxurious cream in the comfort of our own home.
The manufacturer suggests clients to undergo an 8-week treatment to reduce cellulite.
What’s In Luxe Spa Formula No.33?
When I read the ingredients list, I noticed that most are organic. It does not even have alcohol or parabens in it. That’s a good sign, right?
It contains caffeine too, which is a common ingredient in cellulite creams and is what we basically use when dry brushing. In addition to that, the cream also has nature’s best essential oils that all contribute to a smoother and younger-looking skin.
Below are the other key ingredients:
- Intensive retinol derivatives – is usually made from Vitamin A and boosts collagen production. It is also known to plump skin and erase fine lines.
- Organic and pure Persea Gratissima (Avocado) oil – is a source that is rich in Vitamins A and C. This oil is used to heal dry and damaged skin as it moisturizes.
- Organic seaweed – can rejuvenate skin when in its highest concentration. It strengthens the skin and keeps it stiff to keep the cellulite from appearing.
- L-Carnitine – is known for its weight loss capabilities. Unknown to some, it also reduces shine and maintains skin’s moisture.
- Green tea extract – this component wipes away the free radicals that damage the skin and cause cellulite in the process. Actually, this is one of the most sought after cream ingredient because it is an awesome antioxidant.
- White tea extract – keeps the skin from aging prematurely, heals damage caused by the sun, and firms the skin.
- Aloe Vera extract – inflammation causes buildup of lymphatic fluid and poor blood flow. This extract is commonly found in cellulite creams as it has the ability to cancel out the inflammation. It also keeps the skin hydrated and moist.
- Collagen – keeps the skin’s elasticity and youthfulness.
Other ingredients include a proprietary blend of natural and organic carrier oils, vitamin oils, emollient, water, and antimicrobial.
One look at the ingredients list and you can conclude that it is a potent cream worth trying.
How Do I Use It?
I was actually excited to try the Luxe Spa Formula No.33 Cream upon receiving it. But I did not apply it right away. I hurriedly showered and exfoliated my skin to ensure that my skin is in its best condition prior to the application. I did dry brushing to thoroughly exfoliate.
Upon applying, I noticed the scent – you can immediately tell that it’s organic. It’s not overpowering though, which I really liked.
It was not greasy nor thick either. The cream glided onto the skin so it was easy to apply. It only took 30 seconds for it to dry too. I let it sit on my skin for longer because I wanted it to be fully absorbed (and I did not want to waste my money).
I applied the cream as directed – twice daily for 8 weeks… and it definitely delivered on its promise.
My thighs and buttocks were a lot smoother than before. The creases and dimples were less visible as well. It was totally worth the 8 weeks of wait. I know that’s a really long wait, but just be patient.
I read a lot of reviews retelling their accounts about getting the results that they want in as early as 4 weeks. This could be you too.
Advantages and Disadvantages
As of date, it has 4.2 out of 5 stars on Amazon, which speaks a lot of its performance in general. Let me enumerate the pros and cons of using the Luxe Spa cellulite cream based on my experience and the opinions from reviewers on Amazon. Let’s start with the pros.
- Cruelty-free, Not tested on animals
- Reduces cellulite
- Lightens stretch marks and scars
- Keeps the skin smooth, soft, and firm
- Moisturizes skin
- Used by celebrities, models, and pageant competitors
- Contains a potent blend of vitamins and essential oils
- Can also be used on face, neck, and feet
- Caring and thoughtful customer service
- Not overpowering smell
- 8 weeks is a long time to see results, needs patience
- Take time if you have a lot of loose skin
- Not for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Not for those who are allergic to nuts
- A bit pricey
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m assuming that there may be some questions that you want to ask about Luxe Spa Formula No. 33. Take a quick peek at the questions below to see if I can answer some of those.
1. Can I use it on my face?
Yes, you most certainly can. However, please do not use it around the eye area. Focus on the problem areas on your face and neck.
2. Can I use it on my breasts?
The manufacturer has not done any studies on the breast tissue. While it is true that the cream contains organic and natural ingredients, it still has concentrated caffeine, which might negatively affect sensitive areas such as the breast. Therefore, Luxe Spa cellulite cream advises against using it on your breasts.
Other companies might encourage this, but Luxe Spa wants to stay on the safe side. They recommend that you apply the cream on your stomach, legs, hips, and buttocks. It is up to you now if you still want to use the cream on your breast.
3. I’m a breastfeeding mom. Can I use this product?
The manufacturer does not recommend the product for nursing moms. The cream might have organic ingredients, but they don’t want moms take any risk. They said that you can try the cream once you are ready to try a firming regimen after you have weaned your baby.
4. How long does one bottle last? Should I keep using this after achieving my desired result?
This heavily depends on the client’s needs. For instance, a size 16 client who wants to tighten her arms, legs, butt, and stomach will need more amount than a size 2 who just wants to firm her neck.
Someone who was 5’9 who wanted to treat her legs, stomach, and butt consumed 4 bottles for her 8-week treatment. When she was satisfied with the results, she reduced the application from twice a day to just once. She kept on using the cream to maintain the results because nothing, even surgery, is permanent.
5. What is the best way to apply the cream? Can I use a cellulite massager?
You can follow the instructions indicated on the packaging of your cellulite massager. Most massagers include directions for use with cellulite cream. The manufacturer recommends that you shower first and exfoliate skin with soap and dry loofah.
After which, use your massager as instructed. After drying your skin, you can use Luxe Spa cellulite cream using upward motions in areas you want to tighten. Leave it on your skin for better absorption.
You can still use the cream without a massager though.
The Luxe Spa Formula No.33 is a premiere cellulite cream worth recommending. There, I said it loud and clear.
Sure, it is a bit on the pricey side and the results take time but you are assured of a significant change. If you decide to try this cream, make sure that you commit yourself to the 8-week course treatment.
I have seen comments and reviews of people getting mad about not seeing anything after using just one bottle. But think about this, one bottle of this cream will not eliminate years or even decades of unhealthy lifestyle or DNA in a snap. It will take lots of dedication so don’t despair if you don’t see results immediately.
In the end, it all comes down to you. How bad do you want your cellulite to disappear?
By the way, this cream has allergens such as nuts in it so it is best that you consult your doctor first before using it.
Do you have experience with the Luxe Spa Formula No.33 too? Do let us know.