Are you considering using the AMEISEYE Handheld Fat Cellulite Remover Electric Body Massager to get rid of your stubborn cellulite? If yes, you might want to read this review.
Believe it or not, cellulite massage exists. This massage incorporates regular massage with techniques that are specially created to apply pressure on the problem areas.
The goal of the said massage is NOT to relieve tension or pain just like your good ‘ole run-of-the-mill massage. Instead, it smooths out the dimpled areas and separates the fatty deposits to eliminate the toxin buildup through the lymphatic system.
In addition to that, cellulite massage promotes better blood circulation. To make this possible, a specialist or a massage therapist squeezes, pinches, and kneads the muscles to remove the cellulite from your thighs, legs, and buttocks.
Going to a therapist will cost a considerable amount of time and money. Good thing, there are cellulite massagers that can imitate that kind of massage and effect without having to leave your home.
Having said so, I decided to pick one cellulite massager that people are talking about and to review it.
The aim of this AMEISEYE Handheld Fat Cellulite Remover Electric body massager review is to help you decide whether you need this in your life or if you should move on and consider other products.
What Is the AMEISEYE Handheld Fat Cellulite Remover Electric Body Massager?
From its name alone, you can tell that the AMEISEYE Handheld Fat Cellulite Remover Electric Body Massager is a cellulite massager. As mentioned above, cellulite massagers copy what a massage specialist does… for a fraction of a cost.
All you need to do now is to select the correct head and vibration setting that fits your preference, and then position it over your problem area.
Did you know that it is a multifunctional tool? In addition to being a cellulite buster, this massager can also be used for deep tissue massage, and exfoliation.
If you want to relax and release pressure, or you just want to slough off dead skin cells, there is an option right there for you.
How Does It Work?
Each head performs different functions. The head with propeller-like design embossed into it exfoliates dead skin cells. It unclogs pores and restores your skin’s suppleness.
The head with waves can uplift the skin. Use it in areas where you want to tighten and firm. In addition to that, it can be used for deep massages and for improving blood circulation.
The ball-bearing head is the one used for cellulite. It aims to smooth out the dimples and soften the area where fat accumulates. I recommend that you use it with a cellulite cream remover or oil to boost its efficiency.
What’s amazing about this massager is that it can oscillate for more than 2,500 times per minute. This powerful movement does not only relieve pain and help you relax, but also remove cellulite painlessly and effortlessly.
Whether your aim is to de-stress and relax, or manage your cellulite, this tool gets you covered. You can adjust the vibration depending on your needs too.
The low vibration targets the outer layer of the skin. This is best for areas with less muscle and fat – your neck and shoulder. The medium setting works well on the fatty areas which are the belly and waist. The high setting is for the areas with muscles such as legs, arms, and calves.
Installation or switching of the heads is no-brainer as well. Just remove the mesh cover, and replace with the head of your choice. Press the chosen head until you hear a clicking sound. Position the mesh cover over the new head and voila, you can start using the massager.
What’s in the Box?
Your package contains the following:
- 1 high quality ABS and rubber massager
- 3 different massager heads
- 1 mesh cover
- 1 user manual
Advantages and Disadvantages
As I often state on this blog, there is no perfect product. So it is best if you get to know their benefits and drawbacks prior to buying. Below are the advantages of the AMEISEYE Handheld Fat Cellulite Remover Electric body massager:
- Painless – you don’t need to undergo painful procedures and treatments to have your cellulite reduced. No time wasted on healing as well.
- Easy – the application is so straightforward that anyone can do it.
- Works on different areas – you can work on your thighs, legs, and even your tummy.
- Large coverage – since the head is quite large, you can cover more area when massaging.
- See almost instant results – some report seeing a difference after one week of use which is already amazing.
- Awesome customer service – their representatives are prompt and helpful if you have inquiries.
- Quiet – be in the Zen zone during your relaxing treatment/session because it is quiet despite being powerful.
- Multifunctional – it does not only take away cellulite, but also provides relief from pain. If you want a spa-like experience, this one makes for a great tool as well.
- Ergonomic design – the handle is specially designed so that you can grip the massager properly.
- Vibration and intensity control – intensity control is up to 17 levels, which suits different needs and functions. Best of all, the vibrations penetrate deeply to break up fat tissue.
There are also disadvantages to this electric massager. They are as follows:
- Makes hand numb – many users complain about their hands and arms going numb after a few minutes of use. This is because of the strong vibration that people are not yet used to.
- Heavy – since it is big, it is naturally heavy. I personally think that this is a small compromise for something that is effective.
- Awkward to handle – users are not too crazy about the massager being difficult to work through the shoulder muscles.
- Short cord – you will need to do your sessions near a plug because the cord is a bit short.
- Pain for first time users – this is partly because of incorrectly selecting the vibration and the setting. Others have reportedly experienced bruising after their first use.
- Not wireless – you will need a plug for the massager to work. It is not wireless and it does not run on batteries so you cannot use it anywhere you want to.
Whether you want to be treated to a heavenly spa experience or just want to battle off that cellulite that you have always wanted to remove, the AMEISEYE Handheld Fat Cellulite Remover Electric Body Massager is a great choice.
Imagine an oscillation of more than 2,500 times per minute on your shoulders or back… or even on your problem areas such as your butt or your tummy.
With that kind of powerful movement, expect to see improvements on your cheese-like skin in as early as one week. Those are not just my words but are also proven by users and several glowing reviews online. I mean, it wouldn’t be listed in Amazon’s Choice if people thought of it as a scam, right?
You can use it with your cellulite creams, regular lotion, or just as it is. The choice is yours.
Although this electric cellulite remover comes with a couple of drawbacks, I think this is a small trade-off for something that works.
If you ask me, AMEISEYE Handheld Fat Cellulite Remover Electric Body Massager is magic in a package. It does not only relax you but also brings back your confidence that you once lost because of your cellulite.
What about you? Have you used this electric massager? What are your thoughts? Please let me know through the comments section below.
If you’re looking for something that requires even less effort than massaging your body with the handheld massager, then check Cellinea Cellulite Pills.