How to remove stretch marks naturally at home is a common question. It is so common that if you try to search it in google, you will get more than 6 million results. Searching for “stretch mark removal home remedies” will give you over 2 million results. Lastly, researching about “how to erase stretch marks” will yield about 2 million results from the popular search engine.
So what can we conclude from this? It’s that people are always on the lookout for solutions for stretch marks. While it is true that it is more of an aesthetic than a fatal problem, many people think that this needs a fix as this can affect their overall well-being.
This site has covered different kinds of treatments on how to erase stretch marks. But we have yet to discuss anything that touches on stretch mark removal home remedies. For now, let us discuss a product that is said to teach us how to erase stretch marks at home – it’s the “Erase Your Stretch Marks” eBook by Justin E. King.
But before we get to that review, let us have a primer on stretch marks.
What Are Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks, also called as striae, are jagged lines or streaks that manifest in the arms, abs, breasts, hips, highs, and butt. These so-called tiger marks are more evident in women during their last trimester of pregnancy.
As time passes, the lines can become less prominent. You can get treatments for them, but most of the treatments can only fade them out – not totally remove them.
Stretch marks are not really harmful or painful. They are just marks. But even though they are just “marks”, many people feel stressed out about them and how it makes them look. Consequently, people try out different tactics to make them disappear – even strategies on how to remove stretch marks naturally at home.
What Do They Look Like?
They don’t look the same. They differ based on how long they are on your skin, what caused them, where they are located, and your skin type. You may notice some of the following:
- Jagged lines or streaks
- Lines that appear on the breasts, abdomen, hips, thighs, and butt
- Streaks that spread across large sections of the body
- Streaks that are colored red, pink, blue, purple, and even black
- Bright lines that fade to lighter hues
Do I Need to See a Doctor for This?
You can if you are really worried about how it looks or if it eats up a huge chunk of your body. The doctor can find out what’s causing it and even recommend the best treatment for you.
What Are the Causes?
There are different factors that contribute to it. There are genetics involved, stress caused on the skin, cortisone levels, and too much stretching of the skin. By the way, cortisone is a hormone produced by the body that affects the skin’s elasticity and weakens it.
Who Are More at Risk?
Anyone and everyone can have stretch marks. However, there are factors that will make you more vulnerable to developing it. Here they are:
- Gender – females are more prone to this
- Family history of stretch marks
- Losing or gaining weight fast
- Those who have undergone breast enlargement procedures
- Use of corticosteroid
- Genetic disorders such as Marfan syndrome, and others diseases like Cushing’s syndrome
How Do I Keep It from Appearing?
A general advice would be to maintain a healthy weight. Pregnant women should also work with your doctor on the proper meals and exercising. This does not only keep the stretch marks at bay, but also keep you and baby healthy.
How Do I Make It Go Away?
Again, stretch marks are not harmful and they will fade as time passes. But if you want to get help for them, please know that they are not fully effective. Below are the common treatments:
- Retinoid creams – these are rich in Vitamin A which is known to improve the skin’s condition. It is said to reduce the appearance of stretch marks that are a few months old or less.
- Tretinoin can be a boon or a bane. It can reproduce collagen to make the marks look like your normal skin. BUT, it can irritate skin in some cases. Pregnant and nursing women will want to look for other available options as the ingredients of these creams can affect the baby.
- Microdermabrasion – this is a treatment that uses a handheld device that emits crystals into your skin. The crystals slowly and gently peel off a thin layer of your skin to reveal a newer and tighter skin.
- Light or Laser therapy – there different kinds of therapies that can promote collagen growth and elastin production. Your doctor will help you figure out which treatment is best for you.
You and your doctor can base the treatment decision on the following:
- How long you have the stretch marks
- Cost – the treatments are not covered by medical insurance
- Convenience – some treatments are multi-sessions
- Skin type
Now that we have mentioned some popular treatments, let us discuss another treatment that focuses on stretch mark removal home remedies.
How to Erase Stretch Marks as Told by Justin E. King?
Some even insist that this can only happen in people who are obese. Again, not true. Even fit and lean people can have stretch marks so we cannot blame this all on weight or even genetics alone. The appearance of cellulite is the effect of a combination of factors – one of which is the expansion of the body beyond its capacity to stretch.
Most of us accept stretch marks as a part of life – our battle scars that tell a story. But still, many of us want cellulite be gone forever. For that, we scramble for solutions.
The thing is that treatments are just so expensive. For this reason, Justin compiled stretch mark removal home remedies for those who need it. Justin E. King’s eBook is said to teach you how to remove stretch marks naturally at home. It can be for women and men, athletes, adults, and even for pregnant and nursing moms.
What to Expect from Erase Your Stretch Marks eBook?
The creator will share tips and tricks, homemade recipes, and guide on how to remove stretch marks naturally at home. With the guide, you will be able to efficiently deal with your tiger marks so you will never have to be embarrassed about your body ever again.
Let this handbook guide you in your journey on how to erase stretch marks the cost-efficient and safe way. The great thing about this eBook is that it is easy to follow along. You will find helpful advice for lessening, coping, and even keeping the stretch marks from appearing.
What Will I Get from the “Erase Your Stretch Marks” eBook?
Below are the things that you will learn from the eBook:
- What are stretch marks? Why do they appear?
- Who can get them? How do I cope if or when I have them?
- Important tips on how to erase stretch marks?
- Homemade products and remedies you can do
- Herbal and topical concoctions for stretch marks
- The most important secret ingredient to add to homemade creams
- Budget-friendly treatments for orange-peel skin
- Exercise, stress, and other related causes of the appearance of stretch marks
- Do sex and regular wine affect stretch marks?
- Microdermabrasion and other modern treatments
How Do I Order?
It’s easy. Just click right here or go to their official website to make that purchase.
How Much Do I Need?
For a limited time, the “Erase Your Stretch Mark” eBook will only cost $37. Just input the needed information and click a button to finalize your order.
Let us be brutally honest with you. We searched for Justin E. King and we did not find a social media presence. Someone who promises a treatment for something that many people hate should have his face seen everywhere, right? But not this guy. We wondered about that. Did you?
We really think that you can google how to remove stretch marks naturally at home. You can do that on your home and not spend a single cent doing so.
We think that the product is just a compilation of nuggets of wisdom from different people. If you don’t have the time to google on your own, this is a good product. Everything is in one place. But if you can do your own homework and look for “how to erase stretch marks” or even “stretch mark removal home remedies”, we think that you can do away with this product.