Finding the best of the best non-invasive cellulite treatment is nothing but a dream for many of us who want to get rid cellulite for good. However, picking one that works is next to impossible with the number of treatments and products today.
It seems like we are all drowning in a sea of solutions and treatments that all promise to eliminate the dimples or the “orange peel” on our abdomen, buttocks, thighs, and legs. Ugh. Thinking all about the options just makes me feel dizzy.
But then again, I imagine myself bikini-clad sipping ice-cold juice on the beach while lounging under the hot, hot sun. I have a beautiful beach body sans the flaws (I’m talking about cellulite, of course) and I am proud of it.
Ahhh… if only I can find my magic product right away. Then, that illusion will finally come true if I can just weed out the good products from the bad ones. Not to worry. I can help you find the perfect solution for your cellulite woes.
I picked a handful of non-invasive cellulite treatments that are making the rounds online and put them to test. After each of us tested one, we found 5 of the best that people can’t stop raving about-which is just apt because the products surpassed our expectations.
In this review, you will find what it is that you are looking for in your life right now. So before breaking the bank for an ultra-expensive cosmetic procedure or falling victim for products that provide false hope, let us find out what cellulite is. Then, let’s get to the review later.
Cellulite is often described as orange-peel skin because of its texture and lumps which are actually just fat deposits underneath the skin. They have that lumpy appearance as the connective tissues are pushed by the accumulated fats. As a result, the skin forms folds and creases.
Known causes of cellulite include:
- Hormone changes
- Poor diet
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Skin color
- Slow metabolism
Contrary to popular belief, cellulite affects even slender women. In fact, 90% of women suffer from this problem.
Non Invasive Cellulite Treatments: Practical Lifesavers
If you follow the adage “love the skin you are in”, there is no problem with that. But if you want to reduce the appearance of cellulite on your problem areas and improve your self-confidence altogether, then that is okay as well.
Many people go for cosmetic procedures to ensure the elimination of their problem for good. If you don’t have the budget or if it is not your cup of tea, let the products below help you instead:
Cellinea Cellulite Pills
These are supplementary pills that target the root of cellulite to keep your skin smooth and soft. It works by improving hydration and skin’s elasticity. Additionally, it promotes blood circulation as it speeds up your metabolism and nourishes your skin. Amazing, right?
The Pros of Cellinea
- Nonsurgical – it is safe and low-risk compared to surgical procedures like liposuction.
- Money and time-saving – no need to waste time and money on doctor visits, and clinical treatments that are nothing but expensive and abrasive.
- Money-back guarantee – you get your money back for unopened packs within 90 days of purchase if you feel like the product is not right for you.
- Convenient – great for those who don’t have the time to exercise.
- Complementary solution – works well for those who already have an active lifestyle, but are looking for an added solution.
- No physical store – you can only buy the product online.
- Limited – the pills are intended for women only. Also, it is suggested that women with serious health problems, pregnant, and lactating mothers should refrain from consuming it.
- The result takes time – some people can’t wait for 8 weeks to see any difference.
We recommend that you take 2 capsules per day to see faster and better results from this non-invasive cellulite treatment. We have an in-depth review of the Cellinea cellulite pills, so please do check it out.
Truth About Cellulite (Naked Beauty) by Joey Atlas
This is a brainchild of known fitness expert Joey Atlas. It works not just on the surface level, but by also targeting muscles to make them tighter. What we love about this is that it shows results within 4 weeks without the help of creams.
The Pros of the Truth About Cellulite Method
- Complete – it comes with ebooks, video tutorials, a free lifetime subscription to cellulite files, freebies, and surprise bonuses.
- Easy to do – you don’t need an elaborate gym equipment or any special gear to follow the exercises. The exercises are easy to learn so you can perform them correctly.
- Convenient – great for women with a hectic schedule or moms who don’t have the time to go to the gym. You can do this at home and it only takes up to 22 minutes per day. There is also an iPad version, so you can still exercise while traveling, and a printable PDF version if you don’t have internet access.
- 60-day money back guarantee – no risk as it promises visible results in 4 weeks, but the money-back guarantee is for 2 months.
- Only available online – you can’t find it anywhere but on the internet
- Must do the exercises – it will not work if you don’t
- Will not help you lose fat – it is not a diet program. The goal of this program is to develop and tone muscles to remove cellulite.
As discussed earlier, sedentary lifestyle is one of the many causes of cellulite. This solution is recommended as this program specifically targets that cause. Check out our full review of Truth About Cellulite on our website.
Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum (Boom Boom) Cream
In this roster of non-invasive cellulite treatments, this one got celebrities raving about it. One of the many celebrity users is Hailey Baldwin aka Justin Bieber’s wife. If she caught Justin’s eyes because of her flawless body (and her personality), you might want to try this out too.
This cream contains a native Amazonian plant called Guarana which has 2 times more caffeine than coffee seeds. Furthermore, it has cupuacu butter and coconut oil that improve the skin’s texture by hydrating the skin.
The Pros of Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream
- Intoxicating smell – it is the sweet and sugary smell, and pretty much smells like perfume. I guess this is one of the many reasons why people are addicted to this cream.
- Not just for the bum – it also works well when applied to other areas of the body.
- Non-greasy – it feels light on the skin and it is easily absorbed.
- Fast results – you can see and feel the improvement in dryness in just a week of use.
- The smell is too much for some people, while some people love it, some find that it is too strong.
- The price – some reviewers say that it is too pricey for cream.
Weleda Cellulite Body Oil
This is one of the many non-invasive cellulite treatments that is the favorite of many people. It contains extracts from organic birch leaves, and organic rosemary that promote firm and younger-looking skin. To boot, it also has apricot kernel oil and wheat germ oil to repair and reinvigorate the skin.
The Pros of Weleda Cellulite Body Oil
- Certified natural – the oil’s ingredients are natural extracts and are made from plants. The body oil is free from synthetic ingredients as well.
- Safe – the oil is dermatologically tested so you are assured of the efficiency and safety of the product.
- Multifunctional – it does not only solve the cellulite problem, but also sprains, aching muscles, and bruises.
- Convenient – it still works even if you have a sedentary lifestyle.
- The color – it is green, so be careful not to spill it on your shirt as it will leave stains.
- It takes time – it needs to be massaged twice daily for 5 minutes for it to work.
We recommend that you slather on after shower to get better results.
Glo910+ Anti-cellulite Massager
This beauty device is specially designed to imitate the movements of 35,000 fingers of a professional masseuse attacking the problem area.
Simply put, it works by directly targeting the problem and breaking down the layers of fats. What we love about this is that it looks and feels like a professional spa. It comes with four interchangeable heads that you can use on your body, butt, legs, and thighs.
The Pros of Glo910+ Anti-cellulite Massager
- Portable – it is lightweight and it comes with a drawstring bag so you can take it anywhere you go.
- Has lots of benefits – it firms and tones skin, removes toxins to make areas less swollen, and fights cellulite through its mechanical massage.
- Four interchangeable heads – the heads have different functions and targets different problem areas.
- Intensity level can be adjusted – you can adjust the strength based on your preference.
- No cream needed – it works even without additional creams.
- Fast result – you can get results even after the first use.
- Easy to use – no studying needed to make the product work.
- Painless – you won’t feel anything. You don’t need to go to a massage therapist either, so it saves you time and energy
- Electric – you can’t use it unless there is a plug nearby. It is not wireless either.
- Unclear instructions – no instruction as to how long you should or can place it on one area.
- Price – not budget friendly.
- Bruises – you might get bruises if you are not used to deep massages.
The truth is there is no overnight solution for the orange-peel appearance of the skin caused by fat. Surgical procedures also cost an arm and a leg, take time for recovery, and are honestly impractical. What we have here are the best non-invasive cellulite treatments that we can take advantage of.
So go ahead and take a pick as we have done the research for you. Good luck on your journey to a firmer and softer skin.